Test Technician (H / F)29 septembre, 2017
You want to join a company on a human scale, dynamic and international?
Would you like to work in a convivial and stimulating working environment?
Euptech is an international group of Consulting and Technical Assistance in Electrical Engineering specializing in the Distribution of Electric Power. We put our expertise and expertise at the disposal of manufacturers and installers of electrical equipment, in situ or in our premises.
Our ambition is to accompany our clients at various levels of a project: in design office, realization and commissioning on site of electrical installations HT / LV and automation.
Based in Rhône-Alpes, we operate throughout the world.
Attached to the engineering department and under the hierarchical responsibility of an Engineer Charge d’Affaires,
you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You carry out studies in accordance with the hours allocated by the project manager and the contractual deadlines.
- You ensure the updating of electrical diagrams and the technical and logistical quality of the project.
- You prepare the files of site and end of business.
- You master the basics in electrical engineering (schematic, symbols, substations and knowledge of Schneider Electric plus technologies).
- You can read and understand electrical diagrams.
- You are familiar with and familiar with CAD / CAM tools such as Autocad / SeeElectrical or equivalent.
- You have a good customer relationship and are autonomous to represent the company to internal and external subcontractors. You are also recognized for your speed of execution.
- You are a senior technician in electrical engineering or electrical engineering (BTS, minimum DUT) and you have a minimum of 2 to 5 years experience in consulting, electrical engineering or engineering.
- You master office tools (Word, Excel, Access, Autocad).
- From 25k € / year to 35k € / year negotiable according to experience, basis 35h + mutual + CE + holiday premium.
- Permanent full-time position – travel is expected in the region.
By joining the Euptech Group, you participate in a strong corporate culture based on the passion of a profession, the spirit of reciprocity and integrity, collective intelligence and the enhancement of your skills through continuous training. Within a growing SME, you will be a player in your own career development.
Wrapped by this challenge?
Send your CV and LM to email@example.com