Chargé d’Etudes Electriques6 juin, 2017
You want to join a company on a human scale, dynamic and international?
Would you like to work in a convivial and stimulating working environment?
Euptech is an international group of Consulting and Technical Assistance in Electrical Engineering specializing in the Distribution of Electric Power. We put our expertise and expertise at the disposal of manufacturers and installers of electrical equipment, in situ or in our premises.
Our ambition is to accompany our clients at various levels of a project: in design office, realization and commissioning on site of electrical installations HT / LV and automation.
Based in Rhône-Alpes, we operate throughout the world.
Under the hierarchical responsibility of the Technical Director and within the team of testers protections,
you will carry out the following missions:
- You carry out any travel in order to intervene on customer sites (France and international).
- You perform protection tests for high voltage installations (HV / HV).
- You test the relay cabinets and protections.
- You perform the wiring analysis, the reading of diagrams and the modification of BT wiring.
- You will be required to use software for configuration and operation of protection relays (Schneider, Siemens, GE, ABB …).
- You perform the test of the secondary injection protection relays as well as the primary tests of the installations: stability test and sensitivity.
- Finally, you write test, non-conformity, weekly, mission reports, etc.
- You are recognized for your organizational skills, your autonomy, your taste for teamwork and your good sense of relationship.
- Frequent trips, short and long, are to be expected in France and abroad.
- Bac + 2 / + 3 minimum in Electrical Engineering or Industrial Maintenance, you are autonomous and voluntary and you wish to invest yourself in a professional project that values your career in a society on a human scale.
- A first successful experience in the field of HV / HTB transformer stations and / or automation as well as a correct level of English will be decisive assets in your success.
- Negotiable according to experience + mutual + CE + holiday bonuses.
- Full-time permanent contract (French contract) or intra-group international carriage.
By joining the Euptech Group, you participate in a strong corporate culture based on the passion of a profession, the spirit of reciprocity and integrity, collective intelligence and the enhancement of your skills through continuous training. Within a growing SME, you will be a player in your own career development.
Wrapped by this challenge?
Send your CV and LM to email@example.com