Strong Expertise to Deliver Performance
Our Energy to your projects
The selective recruitment process at Euptech allows us to offer a high skilled and wide expertise in electrical engineering throughout the different phases of a project.
Electrical Commissioning & Start-up Engineer
- Expertise with power systems design and operations, 15KV/5KV power distribution, equipment and protective relaying.
- Review and update I&E packages for facility builds.
- Recognize and promote ideas that provide safer, more efficient and cost-effective operation, making sure that operating cost are consistent with budgetary constraints.
- Effectively plan, schedule and manage multiple electrical projects and provide technical support to operations and team members.
- Preparation of project cost estimates, as well as cost and schedule control.
- Involvement in all electrical aspects of the projects, from conceptual, financial, through design, construction, start up and commissioning.
- Provide root cause analysis on equipment failures and major outages.
- Plans, prepares and/or reviews technical electrical specifications, procedures, drawings and estimates.
- Team player with good technical skills in Electrical Engineering including but not limited to the design of lighting and electrical systems for retail and/or commercial buildings.
- Plans and conducts work requiring judgment and application of electrical engineering design practices.
- Has a general knowledge and understanding of the project development process
- Produces contract documents conforming to applicable building and/or zoning codes, works with internal/external team members as applicable, checks shop drawings, conducts site visits, and assists Project Engineer or Senior Project Designer as needed.
- Performs most assignments with instructions only as to the general results expected.
- Receives technical guidance on unusual or complex design issues and supervisory approval on proposed plans for projects.
- Reports to the Project Engineer or Senior Project Designer.
Electrical Project Manager
- Assume primary leadership responsibilities for each assigned project in partnership with the designated project superintendent.
- Evaluate the contractual scope of work. Plan, organize and staff key project positions through regional department heads, subordinate project managers, general superintendents, etc.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of the corporate policy.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with prime client and A/E contacts to coordinate scheduling activities and facilitate successful construction activities.
- Negotiate, prepare and issue subcontracts.
- Monitor/control project development through administrative direction of on-site project superintendent.
Quality Control Inspector
- Inspection & quality control of electrical panels according to the electrical standards and scope of projects.
- Control of the electrical equipments and factory acceptance tests (FAT).
Electrical Site Supervisor
- Supervisor will manage the personnel and activities of the production test and inspection roles for Panelboard & Switchboard products and multiple product lines to operate in a safe and effective manner in order to meet customer and company commitments for product/service quality and timeliness.
- The Electrical Test Supervisor will manage unit operations and schedules to ensure the most effective use of personnel, materials, equipment, and other company resources within assigned functional areas and defined production or operational budgets with the overall goal of timely order fulfillment and adherence the client’s quality standards.
Electrical Safety Trainer
- Conception of teaching aids, pedagogical engineering and teaching sessions on electrical safety.
Technical Trainer - Exploitation & Maintenance
- Conception of teaching aids, pedagogical engineering and teaching sessions on electrical distribution power.